It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your specific needs, and to ensure that it covers all the activities you plan to undertake on your holiday.
- It includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover.
- It provides cover for your whole trip (whether one day or over a year).
- It covers you for all activities.
- Disclose pre-existing medical conditions.
- Take your policy number and the 24-hour emergency contact numbers with you.
- If you are making multiple trips we recommend that you take a yearly travel insurance policy.
If you have any question about your cover, please check with your insurer.
For a comprehensive travel insurance quote from Travel & General - please click here
Or contact their UK centre team on the number below.
Further advice is also available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/foreign-travel-insurance
What our clients say
Brenda Frances and Valerie - India Holiday
Please pass on to Indus Travel heartfelt thanks for the holiday of a lifetime. My sisters and I could not have been better looked after from start to finish. Everywhere we visited we felt completely safe and secure with the knowledge that we were being taken care of.
Textiles, Arts & Crafts of Bhutan – Talk by Zara Fleming
Isolated from the outside world for centuries lies the tiny Kingdom of Bhutan. Join Indus Experiences and Trip Scholar Zara Fleming for a virtual webinar where they will delve into the Culture, Textiles, Arts and Crafts of Bhutan. March 24, 2021 at 11:00am GMT.Read more