It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your specific needs, and to ensure that it covers all the activities you plan to undertake on your holiday.
- It includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover.
- It provides cover for your whole trip (whether one day or over a year).
- It covers you for all activities.
- Disclose pre-existing medical conditions.
- Take your policy number and the 24-hour emergency contact numbers with you.
- If you are making multiple trips we recommend that you take a yearly travel insurance policy.
If you have any question about your cover, please check with your insurer.
For a comprehensive travel insurance quote from Travel & General - please click here
Or contact their UK centre team on the number below.
Further advice is also available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/foreign-travel-insurance
What our clients say
J Armstrong - India Tour April 2019 - researching her ancestors in India
We were very pleased with the organisation of our visit to Kamptee. With such short notice, you did a great job getting the contacts with the gentleman, Father Sebasti who in turn made contact with Noel Joseph and in turn George Taj. We were thrilled that our guide Irfan and driver Mr Singh, rearranged our afternoon so that we could wait till Noel could return…
Celebrating 25 years of outstanding service
5 unique Uzbekistan experiences which one will you choose?
We go the extra mile to provide tailored travel plans, making sure you travel safely, efficiently and productively on every trip. We save you valuable time and money and can re-arrange your plans at a moment’s notice.Read more