It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your specific needs, and to ensure that it covers all the activities you plan to undertake on your holiday.
- It includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover.
- It provides cover for your whole trip (whether one day or over a year).
- It covers you for all activities.
- Disclose pre-existing medical conditions.
- Take your policy number and the 24-hour emergency contact numbers with you.
- If you are making multiple trips we recommend that you take a yearly travel insurance policy.
If you have any question about your cover, please check with your insurer.
For a comprehensive travel insurance quote from Travel & General - please click here
Or contact their UK centre team on the number below.
Further advice is also available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/foreign-travel-insurance
What our clients say
A Sanders - Sri Lanka Holiday
Sri Lanka was absolutely spectacular, we did the rock (all 1,223 steps) the hotels were brilliant especially 98 acres which we wished we could have stayed longer. Thank you for arranging this for us, we had a great time & would go back to Sri Lanka and this time do some of the coastal towns.
Q&A with Steve Race Award winning Wildlife Photographer
Q & A with Steve Race, the award-winning professional wildlife photographer who leads our Tigers of India photography tours. We caught up with Steve recently for a fascinating discussion about what makes these tours so special, and how his own passion for photography, and for India as a country, has developed over the years.Read more
We go the extra mile to provide tailored travel plans, making sure you travel safely, efficiently and productively on every trip. We save you valuable time and money and can re-arrange your plans at a moment’s notice.Read more