It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your specific needs, and to ensure that it covers all the activities you plan to undertake on your holiday.
- It includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover.
- It provides cover for your whole trip (whether one day or over a year).
- It covers you for all activities.
- Disclose pre-existing medical conditions.
- Take your policy number and the 24-hour emergency contact numbers with you.
- If you are making multiple trips we recommend that you take a yearly travel insurance policy.
If you have any question about your cover, please check with your insurer.
For a comprehensive travel insurance quote from Travel & General - please click here
Or contact their UK centre team on the number below.
Further advice is also available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/foreign-travel-insurance
What our clients say
Rosemary Mansfield - India Holiday
We have travelled through lush countryside, past bustling colourful villages and their brightly sari clad ladies, visited the amazing monuments, forts, museums etc. etc. in the cities that date back nearly before history began and learnt so much about India our brains can take no more. We all want to thank you for planning this incredible journey and no doubt will be in touch on…
Live Talk by Robert Cook
As we approach Remembrance Day 2020, we would be delighted to have the pleasure of your company on Wednesday 4th November, from 11am (GMT), for a fascinating online live presentation about the Battle of Kohima Ridge by our wonderful battlefield tour guide and military history expert Robert (Bob) Cook.Read more
We go the extra mile to provide tailored travel plans, making sure you travel safely, efficiently and productively on every trip. We save you valuable time and money and can re-arrange your plans at a moment’s notice.Read more