It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your specific needs, and to ensure that it covers all the activities you plan to undertake on your holiday.
- It includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover.
- It provides cover for your whole trip (whether one day or over a year).
- It covers you for all activities.
- Disclose pre-existing medical conditions.
- Take your policy number and the 24-hour emergency contact numbers with you.
- If you are making multiple trips we recommend that you take a yearly travel insurance policy.
If you have any question about your cover, please check with your insurer.
For a comprehensive travel insurance quote from Travel & General - please click here
Or contact their UK centre team on the number below.
Further advice is also available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/foreign-travel-insurance
What our clients say
Alan Saunders - Sri Lanka & Maldives Holiday
Sorry you could not get us in the Maldives but we didn't spend much time in the room, most of it was spent lazing on the sun bed or in the sea, but it was fantastic thank you.
Sri Lanka was absolutely spectacular, we did the rock (all 1,223 steps) the hotels were brilliant especially 98 acres which we wished we could have stayed longer.…