It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your specific needs, and to ensure that it covers all the activities you plan to undertake on your holiday.
- It includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover.
- It provides cover for your whole trip (whether one day or over a year).
- It covers you for all activities.
- Disclose pre-existing medical conditions.
- Take your policy number and the 24-hour emergency contact numbers with you.
- If you are making multiple trips we recommend that you take a yearly travel insurance policy.
If you have any question about your cover, please check with your insurer.
For a comprehensive travel insurance quote from Travel & General - please click here
Or contact their UK centre team on the number below.
Further advice is also available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/foreign-travel-insurance
What our clients say
Patricia - China Holiday
I returned yesterday from our trip to China where we had a fabulous time. The arrangements you made for our visit to Xian went off like clockwork. Everything went well - we were picked up on time, the drivers and the guides (in Xian - Yu - and upon our return at the airport in Beijing - Raymond) were first class. The hotel Shangri-La was…