Tigers of India
Wednesday 22 Nov – Sunday 3 December 2023
Day 1 : To Delhi
Departure London on BA 257 for Delhi at 18:55. Arriving in Delhi at 08:50 Thursday morning.*
*Flights from regional UK airports are available on request.
Day 2 : Delhi
Arrive in the morning, meeting, assistance on arrival and transfer to your hotel by a private chauffeur-driven air-conditioned vehicle (Mini-Coach). Check-in at Shangri-La Eros for 1 night (Deluxe room).
(Delhi has seen the rise and fall of many empires and each dynasty of Kings has left behind monuments and memories to commemorate the grandeur of bygone days. Very few cities in the world offer such diversity in architectural styles as Delhi. The Old city of Delhi today stands as an epitome of the whole history of Indo-Islamic architecture).
Rest, relax and afternoon sightseeing tour of Lodhi Gardens for Photography.
Day 3 : To Bandhavgarh National Park
Early morning transfer to the airport to board your short flight to Jabalpur (departs 10:10 arrives 12:00).
Meeting and assistance on arrival and drive to Bandhavgarh National Park in private chauffeur driver air-conditioned cars. Check-in at Kings Lodge for 8 nights.
Evening presentation on Bandhavgarh National Park by the local Naturalist. B, L, D
Day 4 -10 : Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning and afternoon enjoy game drives for photography of the wildlife of Bandhavgarh National Park. Afternoon on Wednesday the 2nd March will be at leisure. B, L, D
Day 11 : To Delhi
Steve will conduct a morning Photography session around the lodge after breakfast. Time to relax until transfer to Jabalpur airport for your flight back to Delhi (flight departs at 16:30 and arrives Delhi at 18:40.
Overnight stay at Radisson Hotel near International airport. B, L, D
Day 12 : To London
Transfer to International airport for your return British Airways flight BA256 leaving Delhi at 10:50 arrival Heathrow at 15:20.
Looking to extend your holiday ? Contact our consultants today for your options. B
|Price per person
|Single room supplement|
- International airfare on Scheduled British airways flight in economy class inclusive all taxes.
- Internal flights between Delhi-Jabalpur-Delhi.
- Airconditioned accommodation with private facilities.
- All meals in Bandavgarh National Park. Daily breakfast & dinner in Delhi.
- Wildlife Safaris and Tiger photography
- Services of a local naturalist and Steve Race Wildlife Photographer.
- All transfers by private cars / Jeeps (mini coach in Delhi)
- Complimentary mineral water while travelling and on sightseeing.
- Full ATOL Bonding.
- India visa fee. On booking we will send you a step by step guide how to obtain an E-toursit visa for India online.
- Travel Insurance*
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Tips and gratuities.
It is essential to have adequate insurance in place before your departure. This should be appropriate for your age, health and destination you are visiting.
• Make sure it includes comprehensive medical and repatriation cover.
• Make sure it provides cover for your whole trip (whether one day or over a year).
• Make sure it covers you for all activities.
• Disclose pre-existing medical conditions.
• Take your policy number and the 24-hour emergency contact numbers with you.
If you have any doubts about your cover, check with your insurer. Please note Covid-19 cover is now available.
For a competitive quotation please click here