Tigers of India Small Group Tour
Day 1: To Delhi
Departure London on BA 257 for Delhi at 18:55. Arriving in Delhi at 08:50 Thursday morning.*
*Flights from regional UK airports are available on request.
Day 2: Delhi
Arrive Delhi in the morning. Transfer to Hotel Shangrila Eros. There will be an afternoon sightseeing tour of Lodhi Gardens for Photography. BAccommodation: Shangri-La’s Eros
Day 3: To Bandhavgarh
Transfer to Delhi airport for your flight to Jabalpur by Spice Jet leaving Delhi at 10:10 and arriving Jabalpur at 12:00. Transfer by private cars to Bandhavgarh. Check in at Kings Lodge. Evening presentation on Bandhavgarh National Park by the local Naturalist. B, L, D
Day 4-10: Bandhavgarh National Park
Day Safaris and photography of Bandhavgarh National Park.
Afternoon at leisure. B, L, D
Day 11: To Delhi
Steve will conduct a morning Photography session around the lodge after breakfast. Time to relax until transfer to Jalbapur airport for your Air India flight back to Delhi. Air India Flight leaves Jabalpur at 18:00 and arrives Delhi at 20:00.
Overnight stay at Pullman Hotel near International airport. B, L, D
Day 12: To London
Transfer to International airport for your return British Airways flight BA256 leaving Delhi at 11:05 arrival Heathrow at 15:10.
Looking to extend your holiday ? Contact our consultants today for your options. B
|Price per person
|Single room supplement|
- International airfare on Scheduled British airways flight in economy class inclusive all taxes.
- Internal flights between Delhi-Jabalpur-Delhi.
- Airconditioned accommodation with private facilities.
- All meals in Bhandavgrah. Daily breakfast in Delhi.
- Wildlife Safaris and Tiger photography in Bhandavgrah.
- Services of a local naturalist and Steve Race Wildlife Photographer.
- All transfers by private cars / Jeeps.
- Complimentary mineral water while travelling and on sightseeing.
- Full ATOL Bonding.
- India visa fee. On booking we will send you a step by step guide how to obtain an E-toursit visa for India online.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Tips and gratuities.