- We listen to your dreams!
- It’s your holiday so it’s your choice!
- Our Specialist Consultants offer the best options for your inclination and budget
- At Indus Experiences we work with our guests to create lasting memories
- Each guest has a Dedicated Specialist Consultant with in depth knowledge of your chosen destination
- Indus experiences Consultants frequently attend ‘refreshers’ in their specialist countries
- Our Consultants listen to your ideas and then work with you to create the perfect tour
- Small details count and this is where our experienced Consultants turn dreams into reality
What our clients say
G Ashby - India Holiday
I thoroughly enjoyed my tour of Gujarat and congratulate you on the itinerary and organisation. My driver Babu and guide Bheru were both outstanding, I learned a great deal about Gujarat which I had always imagined was mainly desert. The hotel/palace accommodation was superb, once of twice the suites were the size of a footprint of a house! The food was excellent throughout, I had…
Textiles, Arts & Crafts of Bhutan – Talk by Zara Fleming
Isolated from the outside world for centuries lies the tiny Kingdom of Bhutan. Join Indus Experiences and Trip Scholar Zara Fleming for a virtual webinar where they will delve into the Culture, Textiles, Arts and Crafts of Bhutan. March 24, 2021 at 11:00am GMT.Read more